The Other Guy...

Posted on 10:21 PM by AnimeFansFTW.com | 1 comments

AvatarHi there, Ryuga here. I am the head admin and owner of AFFTW and I'll be helping Shoku out with this new rants idea. I personally believe this is a great idea for our blog's development and to be honest I'm sure I'll enjoy ranting about all sorts of things related to anime and reading our followers' comments on our rants. We hope to start our first rant really soon so please do look forward to it, it will certainly be something to behold. In regards to the anime reviews idea, it isn't dropped, just delayed. We hope our rants will be fun for you guys and we look forward to writing for you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alrighty cant wait to see where this all goes!

Post a Comment

Labels

anime (1) animefansftw (1) fans (1) rating (1) review (1) summary (1)

Views