Pokemanz anyone?

Posted on 10:14 PM by AnimeFansFTW.com | 2 comments

AvatarWhat in the hell is it that draws people to Pokemon? I myself enjoy the series from time to time, but it has got to be the most repetitive anime series I've ever seen. Ash loses like almost every time I see him in a tournament or in a gym battle, but almost always wins the second time. S*** gets boring after a while. Whether it's Misty, May, or Dawn, the female protagonist is almost always the same, except for Misty since she actually seemed to have a different personality. Brock has been through almost all of Ash's battles. If I remember correctly he was replaced by Tracey for a while, but it seems that he failed so badly that they had to get Brock back. Brock isn't bad to be honest. I actually prefer him over anyone else because his pokemon are interesting. He has a f***ing poisonous frog that knows how to fight. That's as win as the Ninja Turtles.

Another annoying thing is Ash's rivals. Why have a rival if they always kick your ass? Seriously, Gary would destroy him left and right. I don't even think Ash ever beat him, but then again its Gary Motherf***ing Oak. There's some guy named Paul in the Diamond and Pearl part of the series who rapes him in seconds. Now tell me this, how in the hell do you train in all 3 other islands and get your ass beat in the 4th so badly? I know, he has brand new pokemon, but seriously? By now he should know to at least think before he battles. I could go all day about how Pikachu truly sucks as a pokemon but I'll save that for another day.

The moral of this rant for now is, please please please stop getting your ass handed to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Ash is great lol, though youre right, it is repetitive as ever, but apparently it works and has been working for over 600 episodes?

Anonymous said...

A Pokemon comic:
http://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=0

Post a Comment

Labels

anime (1) animefansftw (1) fans (1) rating (1) review (1) summary (1)

Views