New Blog Idea: Anime Rants

Posted on 9:00 PM by AnimeFansFTW.com | 0 comments

AvatarThis is Shoku again and it has been awhile since I've been able to make a blog post. The only one I've made is the intro post for our anime reviews which are what I haven't been able to do. The idea was to create a concrete review with the best of my abilities, but my education has become harder in the last couple of months which hasn't allowed me to write any. So in order to make constant blog posts, I've thought of creating anime rants. These rants consist of things that may float around my mind when I think of anime. I believe this is more appropriate for a blog anyway. We at AFFTW have been thinking of creating a site just for reviews at some point so we'll just wait for that to open up. I won't be the only one making these rants as some other moderators on the site as well as some members may also write their own rants for anyone else to comment on. I won't release much more info on this subject, so I'll just let my writing and rants do the talking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

anime (1) animefansftw (1) fans (1) rating (1) review (1) summary (1)

Views