Why Ryohgo Narita gives me a hard on

Posted on 9:19 PM by AnimeFansFTW.com | 0 comments

AvatarAnd I know you're all like, who the **** is Ryohgo Narita? Well the link should help you out since I'm too lazy to explain how awesome he is even though he totally deserves me making a full, all out biography. I'm more excited about his mind rather than the man. It's the same reason why Shinchiro Watanabe gives me a hard on. They both have created great stories that make the anime world go holy s***. Watanabe did it with Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. I mean if you haven't watched these already, why are you reading this and not watching them right now?

Narita didn't create his stories for anime though. He writes light novels so I don't think he expected his works to become great anime. He created Baccano! as a light novel and won a Japanese novel award for it. It became an anime series later on, instantly becoming one of my favorites. Durarara!!, aka DRRR!!, is also one of his light novel series that became an anime. I'm not going to spoil much, but yeah if you don't watch them you're heavily missing out no matter how weird the first episode is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

anime (1) animefansftw (1) fans (1) rating (1) review (1) summary (1)

Views